In WoW you can choose to play for one of two sides - Alliance or Horde. If you are part of the Alliance faction and want to level your character up to level 60 or more, then the tips in this article will serve you well.
WoW took the internet gaming world by storm a few years back and as a result a large number of playing guides evolved. Some guides are great (and I use these often), others are not worth the time it takers to read them. This article will reveal a couple of WoW secrets I use to get great results and at the end I will expose what I've found to be the most comprehensive WoW guide available.
One of the secret things I do to level faster is make sure I always have food and water with me. Every time I reach level 15, 25, 35, 45, and so on I stock up my supplies so that I can get through the tough times (when I find myself surrounded with enemies). Having food and water means you don't have to waste time waiting for mana and health to come back. Having food and water will mean you can get back into the game much faster.
When you start on a new server with a new character, things can be slow and tough to begin with. One thing I do is to choose mining and skinning as my professions. I do this because when I start grinding I get 2 bonuses; experience points and extra loot.
Grinding and Questing are two ways you can go about leveling up in World of Warcraft. You need to level up to become stronger and a better player in general. The way I level up quickly is to spend an average of 90% of my time doing quests. The other 10% of my time is spent grinding. I have found this approach works much better for me than spending a lot of time grinding.
Another little thing I do that is easy to forget is to ensure that my armor and weapons are in the best state possible each time I go out to battle. Doing this will mean you are better prepared for whatever awaits you.
The guide that I personally use to dominate WoW is called the Ultimate WoW Guide. I like this guide because it is so comprehensive in covering every aspect of the game. It also comes complete with an amazing gold guide.
Discover how you can level from 1-80 in under a week by reading our Ultimate WoW Guide Review. For more information about WoW, including how to level quickly and get more gold than you can handle, visit http://www.secrets-of-wow.com.